Friday, February 5, 2010

SavedByGrace


~*Ephesians 2:8*~ "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast."

Ever looked at a night sky?
I have, but not nearly enough times.
I live in a neighborhood where the trees often choke the skyline--- but still sometimes, the light from the moon and stars stream through those bare branches :) When I look up at the sky, i feel utterly insignificant and small. is that what God sees? Do we look like little figures rushing and dancing around in this world He made? Its easy to think that. After all, ISN'T that what..its looks like? No. In looking at the sky, God is only asking for our humility. We are small. But we are not insignificant. Not to Him.


~*Luke 12:6-7*~ "Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one
of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of
your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of
more value than many sparrows."

No comments:

Post a Comment